Skip to content
- $50 – for designated non-profit groups (up to 5 hours during the day – before 6pm – eg: evening and weekend meetings.)
- $100 – for all other groups including Children’s parties (up to 5 hours during the day – before 6pm – eg: evening and weekend meetings or parties.)
- $100 Celebration of life (up to 6 hours)
- $300 – 24 hour rental for all groups such as private parties and seminars. From the morning of the rental date to the next morning at 9 am Sharp.
- $400 Wedding. Rental from 6:00pm Friday to 9:00 am Sunday.
- $500 Wedding. Rental from 12:00 pm Friday to 12:00pm Sunday
- $100 – Overnight usage for non-profits such as Girl Guides.
- $500 – 2 day rental for all other users.
Deposits and Other Info
- a refundable Damage Deposit of $200 is required for all rentals.
- all bookings will require a $50 deposit to hold your booking date. The $50 will be refunded if cancellation is received at least 6 months prior to the event. This deposit must be received no later than one week from the date the request was booked.
- a rental with ANY alcohol MUST have a 2 million Host Liquor Liability Policy. This paperwork must be received prior to the rental date.
- Tables and chairs are not available to rent
- No overnight camping allowed
- If the hall is not fully cleaned the deposit will be adjusted accordingly.
- 22 tables – including 16 8 ft tables, 6 6ft tables, 1 long wooden table.
- Enough chairs for 200 people
- Kitchen with a stove, fridge and cooler
- Cleaning supplies (all garbage must be taken away after each rental).